Fun for everyone
We have over 16 years of delivering our Active x camps, we are a professional coaching team who deliver term time PE to over 2700 children in our local schools.
Stay Active this Easter
Active X days for 7 to 14-year olds
Our days Active X camps are fun multi-sport activity days giving every child the chance to take part in a carousel of core activities and to try new sports. We always run with a headline activity that changes day to day meaning that every day is different.
Headline activities for 2020 camps
• Euro football tournaments
• Mini Olympics
• Extreme sports with power kites and land paddle boards
• Street dance workshops
• Racket sports - Badminton and tennis
• American sports days - including basketball, dodgeball, soft ball, flag football and more...
Our Core activities include
Football, hockey, dodgeball, basketball, athletics, tennis, gymnastics / parkour, soft archery, badminton, tag rugby, cricket and more...
Mini X days / half days for 4 to 6-year olds
Our mini x days and half days have a bigger focus on skill development and fundamental sports. We will introduce children to key sports and games that help build coordination, confidence and a love for sports.
• Balancability ~ learn to ride balance bikes
• Gymnastics ~ learn to run jump and roll
• Dance ~ Movement to music
• Multi skills ~ Fun games focusing on coordination agility balance and speed
• Athletics ~ Sports day style fun with races and games
• Ball skills ~ An introduction to invasion games, and more...