JOIN US THIS SUMMER FOR
FREE & FUN
COMMUNITY SUMMER HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES
Beccles | Bungay | Halesworth
Take part in a variety of fun and exciting multi sports including fencing, football, basketball, archery and more. Go Geronimo Active X camps offers a friendly and supportive environment with coached sessions of fun multi-sports with mini tournaments!
Headline Activities include:
• Euro mini games • Mini Olympics
• Racket sports - (Badminton, Tennis, Short tennis, Table tennis)
• American sports day (Soft ball, flag American football, basketball)
• Skills builder (activities and challenges designed to improve core skills agility,
balance, coordination and team work) • Dance workshop.
Multi sports includes
• Soft Archery • Dodgeball • Badminton • Basketball • Cricket
• Hockey • Football • Fencing and much more.
Select the location that you are interested in to book your place.
If you are signing up more than one child, please complete a separate form for each child so we can keep medical records separate. Thank you.
For Further details please contact email@example.com
Beccles SET School, Castle Hill,
Beccles, NR34 7BQ
Wednesdays; 11am to 2pm;
28th July | 4th August,
11th August | 18th August
Thursdays; 11am to 2pm;
29th July | 5th August
12th August | 19th August
Campus Playing Field, Harrisons Lane, Halesworth, IP19 8PY
Fridays; 11am to 2pm;
30th July | 6th August,
13th August | 20th August